INFORMATION REGARDING ADMISSION OF STUDENTS 2016-17
Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva Educational Institutions, Muddenahalli
Quick Links: Information Handbook | Entrance Test Syllabus
Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva Institutions at Alike and Muddenahalli were established in the year 1963 and 1973 respectively by visionary, Sri Madiyala Narayana Bhat under the divine guidance of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.
The alumni of Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva Educational Institutions, Alike and Muddenhalli; by the divine grace and blessings of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, have come together to share the material and spiritual benefits realised by them from their inspirational education, by, replicating such idealistic and value based educational institutions in various parts of Karnataka. To achieve this objective they have formed a charitable Trust: Sri Sathya Sai Saraswathi Education Trust under the guidance of the teachers and administrators of their Alma mater.
The unique features of these Institutions is to impart a sound liberal education on modern lines, blending it with the noble values of Indian heritage in an atmosphere of devotion, discipline, love and mutual cooperation.
Admissions for the school year 2016-2017 are now IN PROGRESS. The last day for submitting duly filled in application form was March 21st, 2016. can contact us at 9632539513 or 9632539516 between 9 am and 8 pm (on working days) or email us at email@example.com.
You can enrol your child in any of these Hostel campuses depending on the class you have applied for:
Admissions open to Boys' Hostel:
Admissions open to Girls' Hostel:
||Gulbarga / Indi / Beluru / Mudhol / Mandya
||Gulbarga / Indi / Beluru / Mudhol / Mandya
||Muddenahalli / Jayapura
Some important information
A. INFORMATION HANDBOOK and APPLICATION FORM:
- All the details regarding application process are available in the Information Handbook.
- To view and download the Information Handbook, please click here.
- The issue of applications for the year 2016-17 is now closed.
B. ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
- The centralized online application filling facility is also now closed. If you had already applied online earlier, Click here to go to login to your account and check application status.
C. ENTRANCE TEST:
- All applicants will be allowedhave to take the entrance test.
- Entrance Test will be conducted on 16th and 17th April 2016 (as per the class you seek admission for your ward) simultaneously at the following locations: Chikkaballapur, Bengaluru, Hubli, Gulbarga, Mandya, Sringeri, Beluru (Hassan) and Indi (Bijapur).
- Applicants should bring the duly filled Hall Ticket (the bottom portion of the page 5 of application form) to the test centre indicated on the application.
- The exam schedule is as follows: 5th and 8th Standard: 16th April, 2016 from 10.30 1.30 p.m. 6th and 9th Standard: 17th April, 2016 from 10.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
- The syllabus for entrance test is given as enclosure with the application form or here to view / download the syllabus.
Public Relation Centre, Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva Boys' Hostel
P.O. Muddenahalli - 562 101, Chickballapur Taluk & District,& Karnataka State
Phone: 08156 262102 / 8867022364 / 7204983613 / 8722766765
Contact information for other campuses:
Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Nikethanam,
Navanihala, Okali Post, Kamalapura Hobli, Gulbarga Taluk & District, Karnataka - 585 313
Sri Sathya Sai Sharadanikethanam, Sari Sathya Sai Saraswathi Education Trust
Maradevanahalli, Dudda Hobli, Mandya Taluk & District, Karnataka - 571 405
Phone: 90086 90885, 93791 46769
Jayapura (Girls School)
Sri Sathya Sai Srinikethanam, Sri Sathya Sai Saraswathi Education Trust
Malige, Jayapura, Koppa Taluk, Chickmagalur District, Karnataka - 577 123
Phone: 94494 13467 / 9480792595
Jayapura (Boys School)
Sri Sathya Sai Divyanikethanam, Sri Sathya Sai Saraswathi Education Trust
Jayapura, Koppa Taluk, Chickmagalur District, Karnataka - 577 123
Phone: 94496 94127, 99642 80355
Sri Sathya Sai Ananda Nikethanam,
Chikkur Post, Mudhol Taluk, Bagalkot District, Karnataka - 587 122
Sri Sathya Sai Premanikethanam, Anjutagi, & Indi Tq, Bajapur District, Karnataka
Phone: 97401 93010
Sri Sathya Sai Sathyanikethan
Channenahalli – 573121, Belur Taluk, Hassan Dist. Karnataka
Phone: 9482845896 / 8453483379
For any clarification kindly contact the Campuses between 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.
For hostel admission, annual hostel expenses would be (approximate) Rs.21,000/- + Caution deposit Rs.1,000/- + student personal expenses Rs.6000/- (For Expenses like Dhobi Charges, Medical Charges, Books etc.)
The boarding expenses are calculated twice a year and deficit if any will be paid by the Parents / Guardians. Hostel Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.